Automated Wireless Refrigeration Monitoring for Prescription and Grocery Inventory
If you’ve ever had cooler or freezer breakdown you know how disruptive and costly it can be.
And today, with staff & management stretched thin, you need to have important information in advance to avoid disasters before they happen.
No other system offers the full range of sensors and software like OneEvent. By collecting and analyzing data with predictive analytics, the OneEvent® System can predict weeks in advance if a unit will fail. This new innovation will empower your team to make repairs or adjustments in advance, preventing loss and expensive rush repair charges. OneEvent clients report the system has paid for itself in cost savings and provides peace of mind.
If you add it all up, with OneEvent refrigeration monitoring you can save money with reduced loss, time savings and prevent expensive rush service calls.
- Reduce inventory loss with real time alerts 24/7/365
- Eliminate manual temperature logs with cloud based automated temperature data storage and reporting
- Enhance food & medication safety
- Predict, alert and prevent breakdowns weeks in advance
- Leverage dashboard analytics to improve equipment performance
Features of the OneEvent® System with remote wireless temperature monitoring
- Monitors cooler and freezer temperature performance
- Secure and independent cellular connectivity with battery back-up to assure reliability
- Automated daily temperature reports and exports to replace paper logs and historical data logs
- Alerts via OneEvent App to any smartphone when temperature is outside desired parameters
- Comprehensive dashboard management via any computer or device including, detailed reporting, cooler watch list, cooler ID by make, model and year of service, average temperature and live view
- OneEvent’s Thermo Heartbeat™ monitoring provides insights allowing you to know, in advance, when a cooler may need adjustment or service thus preventing costly breakdowns before they occur
- Door Open & Close sensors provide insights into staff behavior
- With a OneEvent gateway in place, you can benefit from other remote wireless environmental monitoring support including: leak and flood detection, humidity, carbon monoxide, motion and more
Watch How OneEvent Works
Free, No-Obligation Quote
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation customized quote based on your specific needs.