Vaccine Refrigeration Monitoring
Maintaining the safety of refrigerated vaccines is “mission critical.” Proper cold storage management of protects your facility from the costs of revaccinating patients, replacing expensive vaccines, compromising patient safety, loosing patient confidence or worse.
It is vital to have proper cold storage temperature monitoring equipment for vaccine refrigerators and freezers. OneEvent’s vaccine refrigeration monitoring system has features that provide significant benefits to you and your facility.
The CDC recommends, and VFC and some COVID Vaccine wholesalers require, the use of a reliable temperature monitoring device (TMD) in all vaccine refrigerators and freezers.
Request a Quote
Schedule a Demo
Ask a Question
To comply with VFC/CDC and COVID Vaccine requirements, OneEvent includes a vaccine storage digital datalogger (DDL) in conjunction with the standard OneEvent refrigeration temperature monitoring system.
- The OneEvent DDL is rugged, durable, splash proof and powered for up to 1-year with field replaceable batteries
- Readings are stored in cloud for easy access
- Range to -40°C/-40°F. With required buffered temperature probes with food-safe glycol for stable readings
- Includes a 2-year NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
OneEvent delivers patented technology that protects refrigerated vaccines through predictive-analytics and is shifting the industry paradigm from reaction to prevention.
- Real time smartphone alerts when temperature or door open times exceed parameters
- The OneEvent® refrigeration monitoring system is wireless and cellular based which our clients tell us is preferred over WiFi since our system is not on your IT managed WiFi
- The Thermo Heartbeat™ informs you, in advance, when a unit may need adjustment or service thus preventing costly breakdowns before they occur
- Comprehensive dashboard access via any computer or tablet includes average temperature live view, customized reporting, watch list and individual unit make, model and age
- Schedule alerts for NIST certification and calibration
- OneEvent’s patented analytics and IoT technology turns your data into actionable information.
- Secure cellular gateway with battery back-up to assure reliability
- Wireless sensor network including temperature and door open & close
- Historical data storage and exports to replace paper logs
- Meets all CDC requirements with optional VFC compliant system available
- Detailed excursion reporting
Learn how OneEvent can help protect your vaccine supply.
We’re dedicated to answering questions about our company and products.
Call 855.528.8324 | Email
or Click the Button Below