OneEvent Provides Peace of Mind
Providing enhanced safety with real-time monitoring and smart alerts.
What does the future hold? For many it may include a property and life-threatening disaster. OneEvent was created because one event can forever change a life
Standard alarms are not enough. For example, recent UL testing resulted in OneEvent recognizing a fire hazard a full 20 minutes before standard smoke alarms.
The patented OneEvent software learns what’s normal in residential environments. When OneEvent senses significant changes, managment gets notified and empowered to protect what’s most important in your life.
The OneEvent Solution for Senior Living
OneEvent’s OneEvent artificial intelligence system offers non-invasive continuous monitoring of activity within the older adult living environment. The system includes the following sensors: motion, door/window, temperature/humidity, smoke/carbon monoxide and water.
Alerts can be sent when the following events occur:
- The temperature rise quickly due to a cooking hazard such as a burner or oven left on.
- There is a power outage.
- Smoke is present
- Carbon monoxide is detected.
- There is a water leak.
- There is entrance, exit or movement in secured areas.
- Refrigerator temperatures change, or the door opens and closes.
- Medicine drawer is activated.
- Building comfort is compromised.
- The resident takes a shower.
- Humidity is rising, indicating a possible water leak.
- The resident is away from home for longer than expected.
- Wake time is significantly different, or there is a lack of movement during typically active times of the day.
- Activity increases during normal sleeping hours.
- A door is open for an extended amount of time, indicated by a temperature change.
System benefits include:
- Can’t be forgotten or lost life wearable devices.
- Oversight of caregiving staff.
- No need for the resident to learn new technology.
- All alerts go to the account holder’s phone, allowing them to text between themselves about any one event – with not limit to the number of accounts.
- Free software updates.
- Mobile device and desktop dashboards.
- Non-invasive equipment that does not label a person as elderly as wearable monitoring devices such as pendents and bracelets do.
Free, No-Obligation Quote
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation customized quote based on your specific needs.