Pharmacy Refrigeration Monitoring
Our system complies with CDC regulations and recommendations for COVID-19 vaccine and includes a Digital Data Logger or DDL. Contact us for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
Public health experts agree that we should urgently prepare for what will eventually be a vast, complex effort to vaccinate hundreds of millions of Americans. Although many details are yet to be realized, it’s a fact that your pharmacy refrigeration system will be a crucial part of the cold chain system that will maintain the safety of the vaccine.
OneEvent Technologies is dedicated to empowering you to enhance your quality control, compliance and productivity. The OneEvent System provides robust monitoring and reporting of your refrigerators, freezers, humidity and much more.
Pharmacy Refrigerator & Freezer Monitoring System
Managing the temperature of drugs, vaccines and biologics is a critical component of our healthcare system. If you’ve ever had a refrigerator or freezer breakdown you know how costly it can be, not to mention the loss of vital medications and the staff time to reconcile.
OneEvent Technologies is dedicated to empowering you to enhance your quality control, compliance and productivity. The OneEvent System provides robust monitoring and reporting of your refrigerators and freezers and much more.
OneEvent goes beyond the minimum standards for refrigeration monitoring and provides valuable benefits for your pharmacy. Holly Altenberger, PharmD, RPh from O’Connell Pharmacy shares the benefits of OneEvent.
Pharmacy Vaccine Monitoring System with OneEvent Technology Benefits Include:
- Secure cellular gateway with battery back-up to assure reliability
- Wireless sensor network including temperature and door open & close
- Additional sensors to monitor Humidity, Carbon Monoxide, water & more
- Historical data storage and exports to replace paper logs
- Meeting all CDC requirements with optional VFC compliant system available
- Customized alerts and monitoring with the OneEvent App
- Easy to access reports and detailed monitoring via the OneEvent Dashboard
- Real time smartphone alerts when temperature or door open times exceed desired levels
- The Thermo Heartbeat™ provides insights allowing you to know, in advance, when a unit may need adjustment or service thus preventing costly breakdowns before they occur
- Comprehensive dashboard access via any computer or tablet including average temperature live view, detailed and customized reporting, watch list and individual make, model and year of service
- Advance alerts for NIST certification and calibration
Temperature & Humidity Measurement, Recording and Data Storage
- Costly and labor-intensive manual entry and data management
- Challenges with compliance and accuracy
- Cloud storage for accurate and granular data
- Compliant, reliable and cost-effective retrieval, analysis and reporting
Automated Temperature & Humidity Monitoring
We are all aware of the costs of the loss of compromised medications. Losses of inventory due to temperature excursions are far greater than the cost of drugs or vaccines alone (manual entry utilizing staff & management time costs approximately $800 per year, per unit).
- Manual or basic IoT monitoring notifications occur after excursion or drugs or vaccines compromised
- Costly losses of inventory combined with cost of staff and management
- Provides real-time measurements and alerts to notify of issues before contents may be damaged
- Detailed data logging for verifiable historical data and flexible and rapid retrieval
Immediately upon installation of the OneEvent system, data was tracked and indicated a compressor struggling to maintain temperature ranges within desired parameters.
Upon discovering this issue, the facility was able to alert their service vendor who verified the compressor was near failure. A new compressor was installed, and the potential failure was averted.
Predictive Analytics for Advance Notice of Equipment Failure
- Little information provided on efficiency of unit
- No advance notice of breakdowns
- Advanced notice of unit’s health and propensity for failure, preventing potentially disastrous excursions and expensive off-hours or urgent repair
Use Real-Time Refrigeration or Freezer Operation Data to determine if the:
- Unit is running within normal parameters and operating effectively
- Unit is running colder than necessary
- Unit is running warmer that necessary
- Unit should be observed for potential service or adjustment
- Unit requires immediate service
Is OneEvent Technologies a great option for you?
Yes, if you:
- See value in comprehensive refrigeration monitoring: temperature, door open/close & unit health
- Prefer cell to WIFI
- Have multiple units and possibly multiple sites
- Want all their data at your fingertips in an easy to use app and desktop dashboard
- Are eager to recognize unit breakdowns before they occur
- Require a VFC compliant system