Food Production and Food Processing
Advanced Remote Wireless Temperature Monitoring to Reduce Costs, Improve Safety and Assure Regulatory Compliance
New advancements in temperature monitoring with OneEvent’s Internet of Things technology (IoT) and predictive analytics are empowering the food production and food processing industry to improve safety and compliance while generating significant cost savings.
- Reduce food production and food processing inventory loss with real time alerts 24/7/365
- Leverage dashboard analytics to improve equipment performance
- Eliminate manual temperature recording
- Predict, alert and prevent breakdowns up to 30 days in advance
- Enhance food safety
The OneEvent® System with remote wireless temperature monitoring for food production and food manufacturing features:
- OneEvent’s Thermo Heartbeat™ monitoring provides insights allowing you to know, in advance, when a food production or food manufacturing cooler or freezer may need adjustment or service thus preventing costly breakdowns before they occur
- Automated daily temperature reports and exports to replace paper logs and historical data log
- Monitors food production and food manufacturing cooler and freezer temperature, performance and door activations and door open times
- Secure and independent cellular connectivity with battery back-up to assure reliability
- Alerts via OneEvent App to any smartphone when temperature is outside desired parameters
- Comprehensive dashboard management via any computer or device including, detailed reporting, cooler watch list, cooler ID by make, model and year of service, average temperature and live view
With a OneEvent gateway in place, you can benefit from other remote wireless environmental monitoring support including: leak and flood detection, smoke, heat, humidity, carbon monoxide, motion and more
The OneEvent® System protects inventory in cold storage for food production and food processing in two ways.
First, the OneEvent® System provides remote, real-time monitoring through a cellular gateway, collecting data from door and temperature sensors. When conditions exceed pre-set parameters, alerts are sent to a mobile device via email, text or push notification, empowering staff to correct the problem before inventory is affected. This replaces the need for staff to manually log temperatures and all data are stored in the cloud for retrieval anywhere, at any time.
The second method of protection is provided through the OneEvent® System’s new Thermo Heartbeat. The Thermo Heartbeat™ analyzes temperature variation during normal use.
By collecting and analyzing data with predictive analytics, the OneEvent® System can predict if a unit will fail up to 30 days in advance. This new innovation will empower staff to make repairs or adjustments in advance, preventing loss and expensive rush repair charges. OneEvent clients report the system has paid for itself in cost savings and providing peace of mind.
Build and order a basic package with all refrigeration units on the same floor & within 60 feet of each other. Please request a quote if you need a larger system, Digital Data Loggers (DDL) or have other special requirements.
Free, No-Obligation Quote
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation customized quote based on your specific needs.