Remote Wireless Temperature Monitoring for Grocery Stores and C-Stores
If you add it all up, with OneEvent refrigeration monitoring you can save money by reduced loss, time savings and preventing expensive rush service calls. Plus, our grocery and C-store clients tell us that they, and their staff, sleep better at night knowing OneEvent has their back.
- Reduce grocery and convenience store inventory loss with real time alerts 24/7/365
- Leverage dashboard analytics to improve equipment performance
- Eliminate manual temperature recording
- Predict, alert and prevent breakdowns up to 30 days in advance
- Enhance food safety
If you’ve ever had a grocery or C-store cooler or freezer breakdown you know how disruptive and costly it can be for your business.
Learn What OneEvent Can Do.
Request a Quote
Schedule a Demo
Ask a Question
Supermarkets and grocery stores are responsible for 10% of all U.S. food waste—that’s 43 billion pounds annually.
The OneEvent system, with remote wireless temperature monitoring, protects grocery and convenience store inventory in cold storage in two ways.
First, the OneEvent system provides remote, real-time monitoring through a cellular gateway, collecting data from door and temperature sensors. When conditions exceed pre-set parameters, alerts are sent to a mobile device via email, text or push notification, empowering staff to correct the problem before inventory is affected. This replaces the need for staff to manually log temperatures and all data are stored in the cloud for retrieval anywhere, at any time.
The second method of protection is provided through the OneEvent system’s new Thermo Heartbeat. The Thermo Heartbeat analyzes temperature variation in grocery and convenience stores during normal use. By collecting and analyzing data with predictive analytics, the OneEvent system can predict if a unit will fail up to 30 days in advance. This new innovation will empower staff to make repairs or adjustments in advance, preventing loss and expensive rush repair charges. OneEvent clients report the system has paid for itself in cost savings and providing peace of mind.
Features of the OneEvent System with remote wireless temperature monitoring for grocery and C-stores
- Monitors grocery and C-store cooler and freezer temperature, performance and door activations and door open times
- Secure and independent cellular connectivity with battery back-up to assure reliability
- Automated daily temperature reports and exports to replace paper logs and historical data log
- Alerts via OneEvent App to any smartphone when temperature is outside desired parameters
- Detailed excursion reporting Door Open & Close sensors provide insights into staff behavior
- Comprehensive dashboard management via any computer or device including, detailed reporting, cooler watch list, cooler ID by make, model and year of service, average temperature and live view
- OneEvent’s Thermo Heartbeat monitoring provides insights allowing you to know, in advance, when a cooler may need adjustment or service thus preventing costly breakdowns before they occur
- With a OneEvent gateway in place, you can benefit from other remote wireless environmental monitoring support including: leak and flood detection, smoke, heat, humidity, carbon monoxide, motion and more
Setting your refrigerator or freezer to the proper temperature is one of the easiest and quickest ways to reduce energy costs. Setting your unit only 10°F too cold, will cost you 25% more energy every month.
Another way to protect inventory and reduce costs is to keep doors closed as much as possible. What isn’t measured, isn’t managed; adding door sensors will assure that your staff is working as efficiently and effectively as possible. Plus, with dashboard and cell phone access to your data, you can know immediately if the issue is a failing refrigeration unit or just a door left open.
It’s important to know how cold a refrigerator should be and how to adjust the temperature. When a refrigerator’s settings are correct, it will store your inventory at a safe temperature while protecting your investment, maintaining safety and enhancing your reputation.
Cost Savings Calculator
How Much Will You Save with OneEvent?
Find out more about how OneEvent® System can help you.
Call 844.485.0880 | Email
or Click the Button Below