Software Project Lead
OneEvent Technologies brings life safety and security systems into the modern age with an intelligent solution that protects buildings, homes, contents, and, most importantly, the people within them. OneEvent’s systems shift the mindset from reaction to prevention when trouble arises. These predictive data solutions not only give property owners and managers the knowledge to act but to fully understand how their buildings and more work inside and out. The power of our products can reduce loss, improve safety, and save money.
OneEvent is seeking a responsible, self-starting Project Lead to increase project efficiencies, streamline communications, and facilitate optimal soft launches of multiple software projects. The ideal candidate is responsible for delegating tasks to 5 or more engineering staff members and works directly with stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
The position coordinates with other departments to ensure each project’s aspects are compatible and will suggest and screen for new talent as needed to fulfill individual project needs. We are seeking a creative and dedicated individual who will fit within our collaborative culture. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Build and coordinate project plans, document project tasks, and communicate updates to stakeholders and senior management through the software development process. Identify, track, measure, and report on key project milestones.
- Assist the CTO in managing resources and building a team to ensure appropriate resourcing levels are engaged and maintained throughout the project life cycle.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client communication and document all communication, project progress, overages, and change requests for each project.
- Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products.
- A minimum BS in Computer Science or related field
- Three to five years of experience developing software or managing software development
- Previous management and leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle process.
- Excellent customer service skills and delivery.
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, etc. Please send your resume and cover letter on Indeed.com, or by mail to our corporate headquarters: 3925 North Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54703, Attn: Human Resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or an individual that has other barriers that limit your ability to access our on-line application system, please contact the Human Resources Department at 715-839-2205 to discuss alternative ways to apply for open positions.
Copies of our Affirmative Action Plan for disabled workers and covered veterans are available for inspection between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m at our location, 3925 N. Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI.
Please send cover and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org