Food Service Cooler & Freezer Monitoring
Are you correctly monitoring the health of your food preparation and food storage environment? Does your restaurant cooler monitoring consist of employees manually checking food temperatures and logging them in a notebook or on a clipboard?
Not only can OneEvent automate temperature monitoring, you can better manage your resources and responsibilities. Monitoring temperatures to achieve regulatory compliance and creating exported temperature logs is just the beginning of the value provided. Aside from helping maintain optimal temperatures, OneEvent’s patented analytics and IoT Technology turn your data into actionable information.
Plus, our restaurant cooler and freezer temperature monitoring system can empower you to predict and prevent issues that could be catastrophic to your food supply and food service equipment.
OneEvent System Features:
- Monitors cooler and freezer temperature, performance and door activations and door open times
- Secure and independent cellular connectivity with battery back-up to assure reliability
- Automated daily temperature reports and exports to replace paper logs and historical data log
- Alerts via OneEvent App to any smartphone when temperature is outside desired parameters
- Detailed excursion reporting Door Open & Close sensors provide insights into staff behavior
- Comprehensive dashboard management via any computer or device including, detailed reporting, cooler watch list, cooler ID by make, model and year of service, average temperature and live view
- OneEvent’s Cooler HeartbeatTM monitoring provides insights allowing you to know, in advance, when a cooler may need adjustment or service thus preventing costly breakdowns before they occur
- With a OneEvent gateway in place, you can benefit from other environmental monitoring support including: leak and flood detection, smoke, heat, humidity, carbon monoxide, motion and more
Healthcare & Research
Cost Savings Calculator
How Much Will You Save with OneEvent?
Free, No-Obligation Quote
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation customized quote based on your specific needs.
Why just monitor the temperature when you could have so much more? Our customers tell us because of our system they and their staff sleep better at night because they save money by preventing expensive losses while anticipating cooler issues before they breakdown.
With OneEvent System for cooler and freezer monitoring you can expect ROI from the following:
- Prevention of potential food and equipment loss
- Prevention of service interruption or costly bills due to equipment failure
- Improved food safety
- Reduction in energy costs
- Improve employee behavior in response to actionable information