OnePrevent Provides Peace of Mind
Providing enhanced safety with real-time monitoring and smart alerts.
What does your future hold? For many it may include a property and life-threatening disaster. OneEvent was created because one event can forever change a life.
Standard alarms are not enough. For example, recent UL testing resulted in OneEvent recognizing a fire hazard a full 20 minutes before standard smoke alarms.
The patented OneEvent software learns what’s normal for your home environment. When OneEvent senses significant changes in your home, you get notified and empowered to protect
what’s most important in your life, your family.
The OnePrevent Solution
OneEvent’s OnePrevent artificial intelligence system offers non-invasive, continuous monitoring of activity within the older adult living environment. The system includes the following sensors: motion, door/window, temperature/humidity, smoke/carbon monoxide and water.
Alerts can be sent when the following events occur:
- The temperature rises quickly due to a cooking hazard, such as a burner or oven left on.
- There is a power outage.
- Smoke is present.
- Carbon monoxide is detected.
- There is a water leak.
- There is entrance, exit or movement in secured areas.
- Refrigerator temperatures change, or the door opens and closes.
- Medicine drawer is activated.
- Building comfort is compromised.
- The resident takes a shower.
- Humidity is rising, indicating a possible water leak.
- The resident is away from home for longer than expected.
- Wake time is significantly different, or there is a lack of movement during typically active times of the day.
- Activity increases during normal sleeping hours.
- A door is open for an extended amount of time, indicated by a temperature change.
System benefits include:
- Can’t be forgotten or lost, like wearable devices
- Oversight of caregiving staff
- No need for the resident to learn new technology
- All alerts go to the account holders’ phones, allowing them to text between themselves about any one event – with no limit to the number of accounts
- Free software updates
- Mobile device and desktop dashboards
- Non-invasive equipment that does not label a person as elderly, as wearable monitoring devices such as pendants and bracelets do
OneEvent In The News
Eau Claire, Wisconsin (July 23, 2019) – National Presto Industries, Inc. (NYSE: NPK) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, OETA, Inc., has purchased substantially all the assets of OneEvent Technologies, Inc., a Mount Horeb, Wisconsin, company established...read more
Church Mutual Insurance Company and OneEvent Technologies™ Are Using Artificial Intelligence to Protect Churches and Schools
OneEvent is bringing the power of a patented-learning algorithm to anticipate disasters before they happen to reduce loss and save lives Madison, WI – February 22, 2019 – Unfortunately, many churches and schools have inadequate protection against fire and other risks...read more