Remote Medical Refrigeration Monitoring.
OneEvent ® provides remote medical refrigeration and freezer monitoring in two ways. First, the OneEvent system, using Internet of Things technology (IoT) provides remote wireless operating and temperature monitoring of healthcare and medical coolers, freezers, and refrigeration environments through a cellular gateway. Data is wirelessly collected from freezer and refrigerator temperature and door sensors and is stored and analyzed in the cloud. When OneEvent learns a temperature has exceeded your pre-set limits, you get a temperature alarm notification on your smartphone and through email. Refrigerator and Freezer alarm notifications are also sent if a door has been left open.
Up to 30 Days in Advance.
The OneEvent algorithm and our predictive analytics system, Thermo Heartbeat, provides the second method of remote medical refrigeration and freezer monitoring protection. By collecting and analyzing data with predictive analytics, OneEvent’s Thermo Heartbeat detects whether a healthcare or lab freezer or refrigerator is having issues maintaining proper temperature and can predict if a unit will exceed its temperature limits up to 30 days in advance. The Thermo Heartbeat technology can help prevent loss and business interruption and eliminate rush-repair charges.
Free, No-Obligation Quote
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation customized quote based on your specific needs.
How OneEvent Medical Refrigeration Monitoring Systems Work.
Schedule a Demo
Hospital & Clinic Vaccine Monitoring System with OneEvent Technology Benefits Include:
- Secure cellular gateway with battery back-up to assure reliability
- Wireless sensor network including temperature and door open & close
- Historical data storage and exports to replace paper logs
- Meeting all CDC requirements with optional VFC compliant system available
- Customized alerts and monitoring with the OneEvent App
- Easy to access reports and detailed monitoring via the OneEvent Dashboard
- Real time smartphone alerts when temperature or door open times exceed desired levels
- The Thermo Heartbeat™ provides insights allowing you to know, in advance, when a unit may need adjustment or service thus preventing costly breakdowns before they occur
- Comprehensive dashboard access via any computer or tablet including average temperature live view, detailed and customized reporting, watch list and individual make, model and year of service
- Advance alerts for NIST certification and calibration