Life Sciences & Clinical Research Refrigeration Monitoring
Maintaining proper refrigeration storage temperatures protects the vital work performed within life sciences and clinical research facilities. Protecting the time and energy invested in life science and clinical research is vitally important to maintain proper work-flow and safeguard work-in-progress.
Loss of proper refrigeration temperature risks contamination and loss of vital inventory. Life science and clinical research professionals have important work to manage – monitoring and maintaining the safety of inventory should be simple, accurate and provide peace of mind.
Utilizing cold storage best practices will empower biomedical and laboratory facilities to ensure refrigerated inventory is compliant while providing advance notification prior to a system breakdown.
Rather than take time away from more important tasks, OneEvent will enhance record keeping and compliance while providing vitally important predictive analytics to alert staff in advance of a potential refrigeration breakdown.
Eliminate waste and meet internal and external auditing requirements with OneEvent’s® wireless, remote cellular (or WiFi) refrigerator and freezer monitoring systems. From standard temperatures to ultra-cold and buffered solutions, OneEvent has a wide variety of wireless sensor applications to scale up to meet a full range of temperature monitoring of life sciences and clinical research facilities.
The OneEvent® application can also support other needs for life sciences and clinical research environments including room temperature, humidity, motion, door open/close, carbon monoxide and flood/water detection.
Free, No-Obligation Quote
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation customized quote based on your specific needs.
OneEvent delivers patented technology that protects refrigerated inventory through predictive-analytics and is shifting the industry paradigm from reaction to prevention.
- The OneEvent refrigeration monitoring system is wireless and cellular based with WiFi access available
- Wireless sensors provide reliable input 24/7/365
- Secure cellular gateway with battery back-up to assure reliability
- The OneEvent Thermo HeartbeatTMdisplays real-time health report of all the refrigeration units and CAN ACTUALLY PREDICT REFRIGERATION BREAKDOWNS WEEKS IN ADVANCE!
- Receive real-time smartphone alerts when temperature or door open times exceed parameters
- OneEvent’s patented analytics and IoT technology turns your data into actionable information
- Comprehensive dashboard access via any computer or tablet includes average temperature live view, customized reporting, watch list and individual unit make, model and age
- Schedule alerts for NIST certification and calibration
- Historical data storage and exports to replace paper logs
- Meets all CDC requirements with optional VFC compliant system available
- Detailed excursion reporting
To comply with VFC/CDC and COVID Vaccine requirements, OneEvent includes a vaccine storage digital datalogger (DDL) in conjunction with the standard OneEvent refrigeration temperature monitoring system.
- The OneEvent DDL is rugged, durable, splash proof and powered for up to 1-year with field replaceable batteries
- Readings are stored in cloud for easy access
- Range to -40°C/-40°F. With required buffered temperature probes with food-safe glycol for stable readings
- Includes a 2-year NIST-Traceable calibration certificate