Senior Software Developer
OneEvent is seeking an innovative, self-starting computer backend software/web developer to be responsible for the design, development and deployment of the company’s mobile apps, web applications and sensor backend software strategies. As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for the development and deployment of OneEvent’s mobile and web-based applications and implementing the backend mechanisms of our predictive messaging systems.
OneEvent Technologies was born out of technical know-how and inspiration to bring life safety systems into the modern age. OneEvent Technologies works with its partners to develop and deploy a proprietary life safety and prevention system. Our system combines our proprietary developments with present technology to completely leverage the advancements in existing systems. Our solution is a full-featured life safety preventative system, easy to install, and affordable to maintain, providing safer businesses.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 10+ years of experience in a software development role, preferably having worked closely with deployment of web based analytical software
- A strong technology background with a desire for innovating disruptive solutions
- A thorough understanding of the software production lifecycle such as Agile, DevOps, or Waterfall
Working knowledge of databases such as Apache Casandra, and MySQL
- A thorough understanding of the software production lifecycle
- Ability to manage varying interests and expectations across a dynamic group of stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively to deliver quality results on time and to adapt well to ever changing environments
- Experience with Unix/Linux scripting languages preferred
- Experience with Xamarin or similar mobile application development platform preferred
- Experienced with RabbitMQ or MQTT messaging preferred
What You’ll Do
- Work with stakeholders and the development team in the creation of prototypes and functional mobile and web software programs for business owners and installers
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Work closely with the software development team to define the architecture of OneEvent’s technology platform
- Manage and deploy code development and repository policies and best practices
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Assist with the planning and documentation of OneEvent’s extensive intellectual property portfolio
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401K, paid vacation, etc.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com (preferred), or by mail to our corporate headquarters at 3925 North Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54703, Attn: Human Resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA federal contractor.
Sorry, no visa sponsorship at this time.